Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Action List: 27 April 2011

We'll have a "Bloggies" day today; browse the blogs of our classmates and nominate your favorite blog in a reply to this post. Then, make a post on your own blog about it that links to a couple of your favorite posts there--personal, logs, videos, whatever--and then discuss why you like what they are doing with their little piece of the internet. The top three winners will get to skip tomorrow's vocab test!

After that, take some time to log your recent reading, make a personal post, comment on some poems, and do some silent reading, if you're up for that kind of thing.

16 comments:

  1. After looking through many different blogs there were a few that stood out to me. I really enjoy JuJu Bee's blog, she makes it really personal and I enjoy reading that more then just the reading posts. I also enjoy Happy Talk's blog, he or she adds many pictures to go along with personal or reading posts. The pictures add alot to the blog. I think that Cypher has good reading posts, but could use a few more personal posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed scanning the blogger A Jar of Orange Marmalade's page because it looked like that person spent allot of time writing his/her summaries and included allot of description. It's cool to see the personal blogs and to see the things that interests A Jar of Orange Marmalade. Maybe it is so interesting to me because my personal posts are so different than these. It's intriguing to me to read other peoples blogs that are interested in a totally different genre of things. The diction flows and is sounds very educated. This blog inspires me to make my blogs better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like A Jar of Orange Marmalade's blog because they have really long reading posts and they go into a lot of detail. I also like that they post pictures with most of their posts. They defiantly spend some time on these posts and don't do them all in one night. I think the books they post on are also very interesting and I might have to read some of them.

    ReplyDelete